My published books
![]() |
| Cultural Contributions Of the Gajapatis |
And now I'm an authors of three books and a research -oriented writer of no. articles of some famous journals.When my 2 kids are quite independent enough in their respective studies, I could not resist my instincts to write again. Whenever I start to write, I remember my beloved parents, who always feel proud of their daughter;s scholastic research. Love you Baba & Maa.......
1.Cultural Contributions of the Gajapatis
2.Understanding Indian Culture Part I
3Understanding Indiann Culture Part II
3, International Affairs


The Cultural contributions of the Gajapatis, publishe by New Heritage publishers, Pvt. ltd.New Delhi Primarily focused on the cultural conditions of the whole medieval Odisha
International Affairs is my third book,published under Kalyani Publishers,Pvt.Ltd. LudhianaThis book is for all PG students of all Indian University
International Affairs Studied in all Indian Universities by the post graduate students in their two respective papers. And Understanding Indian Culture Part I & part II studied by the Utkal,Sambalpur and Berhampur University as the Generic Electives.
The present book on which I am doing research and writing for the students of World History is " Contemporary issues of the World"


Congrats ��
ReplyDeleteThank you Linu
Delete